Your field of responsibility
In this exciting role you will be contributing to the creation and handling of reports for different tax authorities worldwide and for driving reconciliation activities of reporting data. Additionally, you will maintain the reported data and applications for reporting purposes, detect the need for data quality improvements and channel the necessary instructions for data cleanups. Involvement in projects through the entire regulatory chain and day-to-day project work and reporting you will be using and strengthen your project management expertise. By timely raising project and delivery risks you en-sure adherence to defined task lists and implementation plans. It will be your responsibility to define and act upon excellent documentation standards to ensure traceability and auditability. Close collab-oration across all levels, hierarchies as well as with stakeholders inside and outside the bank will open the opportunity to establish a strong network across the globe.
Your future colleagues
You will join our diverse and dynamic FATCA and CRS Team within Credit Suisse Trust Group based in Zurich. There is a dynamic exchange with the trust centers and other businesses as well as key stakeholders resulting in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are a department which val-ues Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a motivated colleague with the following criteria:
- You hold a University degree, ideally paired with further relevant education
- You bring 4+ years of experience as a business analyst, project or risk manager
- You have a strong affinity to IT systems and are a proficient user of MS Excel and SQL. You have experience in dealing with compliance and risk control within the financial services sector
- You are an analytical person with a positive personality, self-motivated, team-oriented and hands-on personality, comfortable with driving and managing change as well as questioning the status quo
- Knowledge in FATCA / CRS and/or the Trust business is a plus
- You are a standout colleague with an empathetic, flexible and reliable way of working as well as with the commitment to provide high quality deliverables within the given timeframe
- Fluency in German and English is a requirement (written and verbally), any other language is a plus
- You understand the importance, and have demonstrated awareness, of compliance and risk control
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45'000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.