Join us at the STEP Alpine Conference, taking place on 22-23 May 2024 at Congress Kursaal Interlaken.
Through a mix of planned sessions and debates, Q&A sessions and networking opportunities, this two-day event will focus on generations and technology, exploring the challenges and opportunities within Switzerland, Liechtenstein and worldwide.
Secure your place today to stay up-to-date in this ever-changing landscape, enabling you to better support your business and clients in 2024 and beyond.
Save with the early bird rate!
Book by 22 March 2024 and save 100 CHF on your delegate fee.
Confirmed topics include:
- Economy and finance
- A focus on Liechtenstein: Succession planning for families holding family companies
- Trust law update: Recent cases, litigation and arbitration
- Planning for minors
- Marriage and alternatives
- Planning for old age
- Digitalization/Artificial Intelligence (AI) of the trust industry
- Legal Technology, Regulatory Technology, Supervisory Technology and how to use AI in everyday trust work
Looking forward to meet you there
Organising Committee of the Conference